Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
Brightest 2AA Flashlight on the market! >

Brightest 2AA Flashlight on the market!

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Brightest 2AA Flashlight on the market!

Old 12-11-2009, 07:24 AM
Fork Horn

Default Brightest 2AA Flashlight on the market!

Great stocking stuffers or personnal flashlights just in time for Christmas. You will be amazed at how bright these are just from 2AA batteries. TerraLux 220 Lumens LED Aircraft Grade Aluminum. Tail button on/off, 2 power settings, 220 Lumens high, 100 low. LED bulb never burns out. Comes with 2AA batteries, wrist strap and belt holster. Retail is $49.95/ Sale for $35 shipped.
I have been using one of these for a while now and everyone who has seen it has wanted one. Why pay over $100 for some high tech light that takes $5 batteries or you have to recharge. I have a Streamlight Stinger that I just replaced a $20 battery stick for and this little light blows it away. Get one of these and I promise you will be wanting more for a friend. I will combine shipping on multiple orders.
Thanks
Attached Thumbnails Brightest 2AA Flashlight on the market!-f0c2_35.jpg  

Last edited by coastal1; 12-17-2009 at 08:07 AM.
Old 12-20-2009, 05:46 PM
Fork Horn

I have about ten of these left if anyone wants one for Christmas.
Old 12-11-2013, 12:34 PM
Fork Horn

Default FS: TerraLUX LightStar 220 Brightest 2AA Flashlight on the market!

I have sold several of these and just got some more just in time for Christmas and hunting season. Everyone I sold to was as happy as this guy and many people ordered more:

Randy,

"I Apologize for the late reply but I haven't logged in for quite awhile. I did receive the light and it is the best I have ever used, extremely bright. I am very pleased with the product, price and the quick shipping. I have no doubt that a few of my hunting buds will want one when they see mine, I will steer them your way. Thanks again."

Tony