Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
Meopta TGA 75 Spotting Scope >

Meopta TGA 75 Spotting Scope

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Meopta TGA 75 Spotting Scope

Old 12-09-2009, 08:14 AM
Spike

Default Meopta TGA 75 Spotting Scope

Well I have decided to sell this spotting scope. If you hunt out west or in the mountains and need a spotting scope, this is a super model to have. It extends like the Swarovski model for use, then collapses for carry. it is very compact and has excellent optics.

It is rubber coated (green) and has rubber covers for both ends. You can use as is or mount it on a tripod of window mount.

This scope is in as new condition and has a 30x wide angle eye piece. Check it out on the net. They sell new for $770-900. I will let this one go for $700 including shipping it to you.

Why am I selling it? I have three spotting scopes and I do not guide sheep or goat hunts any longer as I am too old, fat and crippled. So I am keeping the two well used ones and selling the one that is as new to someone who can use it.............money goes towards a new .375 H&H project. I need another one.

PM or e-mail me for some pictures if you are not familiar with this European brand.

Cheers!