Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
WTS Underarmour, Bags, gear >

WTS Underarmour, Bags, gear

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

WTS Underarmour, Bags, gear

Old 09-07-2009, 06:15 PM
Spike

Default WTS Underarmour, Bags, gear

Happy Labor Day!!
All items are as described. If you have any questions, please ask. Preferred payment is via US Postal Money order. Before anyone asks, my "best price" is the price shown plus an additional $5 for thinking I had special pricing for just you. If you want to make an offer then that is different.

That should about cover it.

Cabelas All Day transporter Fanny pack, Advantage Camo with scent lock!! $65 shipped
Manuf Link

Mystery Ranch Saddle Peak in Multicam. Nice slim line day, scouting pack. Perfect shape. $160 Shipped

Unknown Brand Bow Release. Works great. $15 shipped

TruGlo Red dot sight. Marketed for crossbows, because of multiple aiming dots. Used for 10mins to function check. Ships with everything it came with. $28 shipped

(NOTE: On these next pictures there was dust on the camera lense in some of the photos. It looks like sort of see through white roundish circles. Just a FYI.)
I'm going to call this the woods kit. Included is a burgandy American Camper 3X man tent. As you can see I set it up in my living room. I used to camp out in the back yard as a kid in this. No rips, stains, tears or holes as far as I can see. The elastic in the rain fly straps has died so you have to rig it lower. I also would suggest a good coat of scotch guard. This would make a perfect gear tent for those of us in the woods more than others. The uses are endless. I tried to take good pictures. What you see is what you get. Any questions, please ask. I'm also including the camo backpack, a bag of USGI helmet chin straps, and camo plastic poncho as freebies. I've never opened the poncho or used the backpack. Everyone likes freebies. $45 shipped for all of it

Picture of of the top with rain fly removed.

Picture of the bottom. Look Ma, no holes.

Sold Pending Funds:
Bandhunter-->Lot of new, clean, perfect condition Under Armour tops. All size large. 3X heat gear short sleeves, 1X blue heat gear sleeveless, 1X blue cold gear long sleeve, 1x red heat gear short sleeve. Bonus women's body glove top. $70 Shipped for all

Last edited by BachelorJack; 09-07-2009 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Sold some stuff