Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
 For Sale Sitka Gear Size Large NWOT >

For Sale Sitka Gear Size Large NWOT

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

For Sale Sitka Gear Size Large NWOT

Old 05-05-2009, 10:15 AM
Fork Horn

Default For Sale Sitka Gear Size Large NWOT

I have some Sitka Gear all size Large new without tags. Everything is original Mothwing Mountain Mimicry (similar to Mossy Oak Treestand). All Dealer Samples and never worn. Taken to retailers to show and rest of time spent in a box. Just trying to clear them out at a huge discount. Selling at near Dealer Cost! You can call with any questions 318-348-8080.90% Jacket $175 and 90% Pants $150Cesius Jacket $195 and Celsius Bibs $165 Nimbus Jacket $225 and Nimbus Pants $175 (This is the finest rain gear you will find)Ascent Pants $95Celsius Vest $95Core Bottoms $45 and Core Zip T Top $50
I can email pictures if interested or you can check it out at
www.sitkagear.com
Thanks
Old 05-07-2009, 06:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: For Sale Sitka Gear Size Large NWOT

will you take $95 shipped for the pants? you can also pm me
Old 05-07-2009, 07:14 PM
Fork Horn

Are you talking about the 90% pants? This is 2008 model stuff selling at dealer cost. Prices are listed. I'll ship for free, that's the best I can do. You will not find a better deal than this. Regular price on these is$229 and when the new stuff comes out this year it will be 10% higher. Let me know if you want them.
Thanks
Old 05-08-2009, 06:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

no i was talking about the ascent pants. if you will ship for free let me know how you would like the payment of $95 (paypal, etc?)
Old 05-08-2009, 09:08 AM
Fork Horn

If you want to add $10 for shipping and PayPal fees you could send PayPal. That would be the easiest and you would still be getting a great deal. Or you can send a US Postal Money Order. PM me and let me know so I can give you the address.
Thanks

Old 05-10-2009, 05:24 PM
Fork Horn

NImbus Rain Gear SOLD
Old 05-13-2009, 08:50 AM
Fork Horn

Core Bottoms and Zip T SOLD!
Old 05-20-2009, 12:56 AM
Fork Horn

90% Jacket $169 and 90% Pants $149still available.
Old 05-23-2009, 06:46 AM
Fork Horn

OK guys this is what I have left and have marked down for quick sale

90% Jacket Reg $249 / Sale $165 90% Pants Reg $229/ Sale$145
Celsius Jacket Reg $299 / Sale $189 Celsius Bibs Reg $249 / Sale $165

Sitka Soft Shell Technology
Sitka Mountain Gear Soft Shell Technology has inspired multi-seasonal gear that replace the traditional three layer system, creating less bulk and offering more versatility. Traditionally, a shell layer is worn over an insulating layer during downpours, snowstorms, or cold wind. A proven system, but usually reserved for the most punishing of conditions.
Soft Shell fabric is the combination of a highly breathable woven outer layer that is bonded to a moisture-wicking lining that provides insulation. This system promises the highest level of air/moisture exchange unimpeded by coatings, laminations, seals or barriers.
Soft-Shell systems pass more air and vapor in one minute than a waterproof breathable can pass in 24 hours. The outer weave but the worst downpours or snowstorms. Four-way stretch, abrasion and weather resistant, soft shell fabrics prove the ultimate outer wear for hunters. The Sitka 90% Series brings you their all-mountain version of soft shell. With a low loft lining, the 90% Jacket provides insulation for reasonably cold days or high output activites. With a foot in the same circle as the 90% Jacket, the Sitka Mountain Gear 90% Pant is a great choice when the temperatures begin to dip. Also, designed to be worn with (or without) layers underneath, the 90% Pant is tough and carefully lined with micro-fleece to wick and ward off chill. With removable suspender straps, a five pocket configuration, the 90% Pant is a solid choice for mid to late season hunts.

Originally designed for tree stand hunters, the Sitka Mountain Gear Celsius Jacket's quiet soft-shell is designed with R-value in mind. Backed with high-loft fleece this jacket is designed to keep you warm without bulk, while sitting motionless on the stand. Detailed with pit zips, removable hood, tapered cuffs, and quick draw cinch chords, the Celsius Jacket is a great candidate for your stand hunt battles

Celsius Bib brings to the platform the latest science in high-loft and noise resistant soft-shell fabric technology. The full bib coverage adds to body heat retention, but also eliminates any chinks in the armor. Features a 1/3 length leg zip, thorough pocket configuration.

You won't find a better deal on new Sitka Gear
Thanks
Old 05-26-2009, 03:09 AM
Fork Horn

Bibs SOLD

Quick Reply: For Sale Sitka Gear Size Large NWOT

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.