Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
 U.S. issue poncho liners: a great piece of gear >

U.S. issue poncho liners: a great piece of gear

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

U.S. issue poncho liners: a great piece of gear

Old 03-20-2009, 05:47 PM
Fork Horn

Default U.S. issue poncho liners: a great piece of gear

If you were in ground forces, you already know what a fantastic piece of gear these poncho liners are. These are U.S. issue. Nylon, 62x82” lightweight, quilted design, super warm, and have ties. Great for hunting, camping, the living room couch (if your wife will let you). Good as an emergency blanket in the car, these compress to about the size of a loaf of bread. New and unissued, $28; good/very good, $11; fair (may be some minor tears), $7; poor (faded, worn and/or tears and repairs) $5. Shipping for any is $8. E-mail me at [email protected]. Please don't ask questions here, I may not get back to this site for several days (or weeks, depending on what is in season).