Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
 Custom boxcalls for sale >

Custom boxcalls for sale

Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Custom boxcalls for sale

Old 02-12-2009, 08:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Custom boxcalls for sale

Well, I've pretty busy in the shop and have tried to lay in a good stock of calls for y'all of different woods. I've made some with inlays and some without. I'm asking $40.00 for the basic call and add $10.00 for the inlays, if you want your call to have those. Also, I absorb shipping at those prices.

I can also have the paddles engraved for an additional $10.00. I will have to build those paddles for you because the laser will burn the finish and they have to be engraved before it goes on. This will add a few days to the process.

The engraver charges me $8.57 per paddle and I have to make 2 trips to get it done and pick them up, so I'm not making anything off of that. I have a couple of basic designs and they can burn in whatever lettering you want. I can also backfill the engraving with either a matching or contrasting wood/epoxy resin if you want. If you have your own logo or a particular design in mind, I can try to have them do that for you. Just send it to me in electronic format and it needs to be in a basic 2 color form. The laser doesn't understand what gray is.

Below are some examples of the boxes I have available. If you're interested, please send me a PM or shoot me an email to [email protected] and I will send you information on where to send your check or money order. Hope y'all like 'em!

Walnut/poplar

Cherry/poplar

Pecan

Honey Locust

Walnut/poplar with inlays

More Walnut/poplar with inlays

Cherry/poplar with inlays

Cherry/poplar with a single, wide inlay

Example of basic laser engraving

example of backfilled engraving