Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
 Stand/Scouting Web Page >

Stand/Scouting Web Page

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Stand/Scouting Web Page

Old 10-23-2008, 05:47 PM

Default Stand/Scouting Web Page

Hello All,

A year ago I wanted to have a way to quickly know which of my stands I should hunt given the wind direction etc. So with that in mind I wrote a simple web page that allows me to do just that. It took the site a bit further in that I can import all of my scouting camera pictures and categorize them by class of animal and stand location which is then searchable. I see two types of people using the site: someone with a ton of stands and another with a small number of stands but wants a place to put their pictures. I am wondering if there is any interest out there to take this further and go beyond my family and friends that are currently using it. If you are interested in taking a look go to www.standscout.com and use demo as the user name and password. I would like to not charge for access to the site and get some advertising sponsors to keep it going. I know that the site needs some "glossing" up to make it look pretty so don't judge it at first sight.

If you take a look and are interested in testing out the site drop me a line at [email protected] and I will create an account for you.

Thanks much!

Paul