Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
 Double Bull T5 Blind >

Double Bull T5 Blind

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Double Bull T5 Blind

Old 03-10-2008, 01:24 PM

Default Double Bull T5 Blind

Sorry about the wait, I finally pried the blind out of his hands and took the pics myself. He had a hard time giving this blind up, but needs the money for his new one none the less. I included pics of the only two "flaws" I found. One of the long rectangular windows had the shoot thru mesh cut out. Some egg head hunting with him shot through it with a shotgun and blew a huge hole in it, so he trimmed it out. The mesh is replaceable though If you felt you absolutely had to have it, and replacements can be bought from DB for cheap. Window is still functional and in perfect shape, just no shoot thru mesh.
The other windows have a few Broadhead holes, maybe 6 total. I included a pic to show how small these holes are.

The blind is $250 + shipping. A few others are interested, so first pm i receive wanting the blind gets it. It truly is a good deal, I would have bought it myself if i didnt buy a matrix a few weeks ago.
Please let me know one way or the other as soon as you can please, We really need to sell this blind. But here are the pics for you.

Above is the blind itself.

Window with no shoot thru mesh.

Same window with cover down covering the hole.

One of the other windows with the shoot thru mesh.

One of the many smaller corner windows.

Corner with the door slit unzipped.

Close up of the small broadhead slits in the shoot thru mesh.

Any other questions, please pm me or email me at [email protected]
Thanks for your interest and let me know something asap!