Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
 Looking for camoclad >

Looking for camoclad

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Looking for camoclad

Old 01-21-2008, 08:43 AM

Default Looking for camoclad

I am wanting to put camoclad on my trucks ricjer panels looking for a place that sells it and installs in Oklahoma or a bordering state.

[/align]
Old 01-21-2008, 11:39 AM

Default RE: Looking for camoclad

You can go to their website and look locate dealers,, or you can go to an outdoor store that orders hunting equipment from Papes. Its an outdoor supply warehouse that most ourdoor shops order form in my area. I had a buddy with a store order mine from Papes, and it was cheaper than purchasing it from the Camoclad website. Its nice stuff, my advice would be to put it on when its warm, the warmer it is the easier it is to work with. I loved mine, I did an entire Jeep in it. Good luck.

Oh yeah, and if your just wanting it for your rocker panels, I think Bass Pro sells the rocker panel kits, but they are high. And for installing it, theres a guy about 30 limes from me that does it, but he charges more to install it, that you pay for the kit.[:-]
Old 01-21-2008, 11:50 AM

Thanks is that a trail cam pic of deer

[/align]
Old 01-21-2008, 04:58 PM

Yep, its off my Cuddeback. What pattern are you putting on your truck?
Old 01-21-2008, 05:04 PM

Heres a pic ofthe Jeep I put Camoclad on, its the New Break Up pattern. 92 Jeep Wrangler 3 inch lift 2 inch shackles, 33 inch swampers, 130 watt KCs.

Old 01-22-2008, 02:57 PM

Not real sure of the pattern i like most of real tree stuff but i might go a little darker because my truck is white. I like that jeep i just sold my jeep i went through a divorce and had to get rid of it. But i get to hunt more now matter fact my 9 year old got his first two deer this year and i finally got one worth making a euro mount. Thanks for the help on the on the camoclad i might try to do it myself to save on money to buy more hunting gear the b took all of mine during the divorce.
(If it has tits tires or wires there is going to be trouble )

[/align]
Old 01-22-2008, 04:24 PM

(If it has tits tires or wires there is going to be trouble )

You said it all right there!!!
Old 01-23-2008, 01:27 AM
Typical Buck

I'M A DEALER OF CAMO WRAP, IT IS EASY TO PUT ON AND HAS A 5 YEAR WARRANTY. ALSO CARRY CAMO WINDOW TINT. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PUT IT ON A BODY SHOP CAN DO IT. IF INTERESTED PM ME AT [email protected].

Old 01-23-2008, 09:45 AM

I cant get over that pic have you seen it since the pic i would have to live out there until i got that bad boy that would be a hell of a bow kill.

[/align]
Old 01-23-2008, 06:26 PM

I actually have about a hundred pics of him like that,, I also have many, many more from the two years prior, but he didnt have the drop and as much trash. I have pics of him as a 125 class 10 with two kickers on the rear of his bases, then a bunch of him as a 140 class 10 with lots of trash and character, and then with the drop and trash, Im guessing him there at close to 180" gross! I saw him a few times, but never withing bow range, and I never laid eyes on him during rifle season. Hes a real stud, and smart too, and has more lives than a cat, he also got spotlighted two nights before rifle season, but to my joy and their greif, they shot low and hit him in the leg, but they are so sure they killed him, they just think they didnt find him. No one around here knows hes still around except me....

Quick Reply: Looking for camoclad

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.