Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Bass bait

Old 10-05-2005, 02:44 PM

Default Bass bait

Ok, here it is guys. I have 36 bags of bass fishing bait up for trade. I want to trade for duck hunting gear. Goose floaters would probably be the best trade. Maybe duck decoys (no mallards please, I have plenty), shells, or other duck hunting gear. I already have waders… don’t really wish to trade for calls, but if you’re lucky, you might be able to convince me. I’m pretty much open to anything. Well here’s what I have:

13 bags of 9” bass assassin Lizards (lots of colors)

3 bags of 5” Bass Assassin shads

4 bags of 5” Phantom Tackle Stink-O’s

6 bags of random phantom tackle baits (frogs, slithers worms)

5 bags of Webb’s Baits 6” worms

5 misc bags of bait.

None of these bags have been opened! These aren’t baits that I thought were crappy and decided to toss them… The reason I have all of these is because I DO like them, just simply have too many. I have personally used almost all of these baits, and I was just as satisfied with one bait as another. There is a lot of color variety to this lot (it’s not just all 1 or 2 colors).

That totals out to be 36 bags. That equals out to be about $125-$140 worth of baits. I already know that I’ll probably get the short end of the stick, but please don’t offer like a $10 duck call for all of this or anything like that.

E-mail me for any questions! (pleasedon't pm) [email protected]

Thanks everyone,

Casey