Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Hunting Soap

Old 09-14-2005, 04:27 PM

Default Hunting Soap

INTERESTED? RUN A PM BY ME!

Need a cover scent? I've got just the stuff for you!!

Homemade Hunting Soap- It comes in 4oz bars and in Cedar & White Pine. Both of these are natural smells that you would find in the woods! The Cedar smells just like cedar chips and the White Pine.. .well, smells like White Pine. Wanna know how they smell just like the real thing? Cause it basically is. These soaps are made with a soap base which has no fragrances and I add the essential oils, which comes from the tree!
They price... $2.00 a bar plus shipping. This stuff is awesome! Too, even when you aren't hunting, this is the best thing to bath in! I love it and use the cedar all the time.
Here is a picture of the soap:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...p/49dbf958.jpg

Old 10-09-2005, 11:56 PM

Default RE: Hunting Soap

I AM INTERESTED IN SEEING YOUR PRODUCT. I AM A OUTFITTER IN OHIO AND HAVE TOYED WITH SOAPS MYSELF FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS. I SELL A LOT OF PRODUCT THAT WE MANUFACTURE BUT I ALSO SELL PRODUCT FOR MANY PEOPLE THAT MAKE A GREAT PRODUCT AT HOME. IF INTERESTED PLEASE SEND ME A EMAIL AND I WOULD LOVE TO TRY IT FOR MYSELF. EMAIL ME AT [email protected]
Old 10-25-2005, 09:50 PM

Right now I'm selling some on ebay if you want to take a gander at it:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7192245199&rd= 1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Old 10-30-2005, 09:18 PM

Default RE: Hunting Soap - - MY FIRST BUCK!

MY FIRST BUCK - - - SHOT 10/29/2005 2nd time this year I've got to go deer hunting. He was a 5 point and was a fat little joker. Shot him at 15 yards. Hit a chamber in the heart and he only ran maybe 30 yards and crashed.

SHOT WITH CEDAR HUNTING SOAP ... so if it worked for me, it can work for you.

Old 10-31-2005, 06:05 PM
Typical Buck

What about an earth scent? I'm nowhere near a pine or cedar stand, especially in farm country. It's hardwoods, brush, or fields. Earth scent would be neat.

Old 10-31-2005, 09:01 PM

I have a Earth Musk. It isn't made with essentail oils so it isn't a TRUE scent. It smells earthy, has a tone of cedar in it. I can't garantee (its late and for some reason that doesn't look right at all... lol ) that it will work tho cause I've never tried it. :\

I do have fragrance free bars. They don't kill human odor or anything, they are just fragrance free. Those bars are $2.00 plus shipping per bar.

Oh and just a note. I've had several people ask for free samples. I am sorry but I cannot offer free samples because our soaps are being sold at rock bottom prices.

Oh , and if you buy 8 or more bars the shipping will be a flat rate of $7.70.

THANKS! And if you have any questions or anything you can email me at [email protected].

Blessings and Happy Hunting!
Brianne
Old 10-31-2005, 09:17 PM

Right after I got done posting that I got to thinking.... I've got sage. Do you have a lot of Sage plants up there? I have looked into Oak but so far the prices are VERY high. lol you wouldn't believe it. Any other trees out there yall hunt in? Down here we mostly hunt in pines and we have a few cedars around.