Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
 Desert Camo Ghillie suit >

Desert Camo Ghillie suit

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Desert Camo Ghillie suit

Old 06-24-2005, 09:21 PM

Default Desert Camo Ghillie suit

Whether you are sitting in the sagebrush waiting for that wary coyote, or crouching in the duck blind waiting for that flock of mallards to drop into your set, this ghillie suit provides the utmost in hunter concealment. This poncho style ghille suit is lightweight enough to carry in a backpack, but large enough to completely cover a person up to six and a half feet tall! I used one this last duck season, and it is incredible how well these suits cover you in the reeds - you literally disappear! If you are interested, drop me an e-mail at [email protected], and I can send you some pictures! I am asking $140 SHIPPED, which is $50 less than you can get it on the site I bought it from! Don't let this deal pass you by! If you have ideas for trades, I am open to suggestions - I wouldn't mind getting my hands on an NEF in .223.
Thanks,
Loki
Old 06-25-2005, 04:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Desert Camo Ghillie suit

Never mind!
Old 06-25-2005, 04:51 PM

Default RE: Desert Camo Ghillie suit

Okay, there has been some confusion about this suit. Yes, I did buy it as a kit. I then built it, and I am now selling it as a completed ghillie suit. The price I am selling it for is $50 less than what you can buy a COMPLETED SUIT for. I apologize if this created any confusion - I was not being dishonest.
Loki