Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Tall Camo

Old 07-18-2002, 02:41 PM
Spike

Default Tall Camo

Ok..... Has anyone ever had any problems finding camo for people over 6ft. seems to me its very hard,alot of places only carry sm-xxxlg all in regular sizes none in tall. My question is does anyone know where you can find camo in tall sizes?

Thanks Bob
Old 07-19-2002, 03:28 PM
Spike

Default RE: Tall Camo

so theres nobody out there having this problem?
Old 07-29-2002, 01:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

I think you can order them from cabelas and other places. I am just under 6' myself but my cousin is about 6'8" and he orders some, i'll find out for you if you still check up on this topic.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Live to hunt, hunt to live, be the eyes of the hawk <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>
Old 07-29-2002, 07:47 AM
Spike

Thats kind of funny you brought this up, I usually ask for some kind of hunting clothes for Christmas and birthdays. Seems like everytime my wife goes shopping for what I ask for she comes home and asks if all deer hunters are short and fat. I am 6'1&quot; and weigh 185 lbs and it is kind of hard to find camo in the right size. I get most of it at bass pro or Cabelas. Just start digging through all the racks and I can usually find something that fits.

Old 08-12-2002, 09:51 AM

Only live about am hour from Cabelas Mitchell SD store and I have seen some really big, tall and fat guys in there and they find what they are looking for. I'm getting fatter too as the years go by and can always get fitted at Cabelas. Another big plus for Cabelas is they stand behind what they sell.
Old 08-26-2002, 08:12 PM

Cabelas does have about the best selection of tall sizes I've found and the selection still sucks. Let's face it, tall people need to voice our concerns to these companies and get them to start carrying more tall items. Anybody reading this go to the Cabela's website and e-mail them asking for more talls.

Here's the hardest one...try finding a long sleeve camo t-shirt or lightweight top in a tall! Hard to turkey hunt in short sleeves.
Old 08-27-2002, 04:08 AM

Amen on the hard to find,I have gorilla arms,( real looooong )it is hard to get long sleeves to fit.

I am not a hunter I am a whitetail population reduction specialest

remember keep your back to the sun, your knife sharp, and your powder dry.
Old 08-27-2002, 04:55 PM

Tell me about it......... i am 6'8&quot; and 260 and i can find crap to fit me. I just ordered 2 jackets from Cabelas, and the are going back!!!! why? Because they are to short!!! Glad to hear i am not the only one going through this...
Old 08-27-2002, 04:56 PM

*cant find crap i mean
Old 08-28-2002, 05:47 PM
Fork Horn

Try being 6'3&quot; and weigh 160 pounds. I've found some talls but I could put at least 2 of me in there. Do they think everybody over 6 feet weighs 280 pounds? I usually buy regulars and look like a nerd. The way I see it, as long as the deer don't mind I don't either.

Quick Reply: Tall Camo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.