Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
 New Cuddeback Digital is going to be great. >

New Cuddeback Digital is going to be great.

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

New Cuddeback Digital is going to be great.

Old 08-08-2004, 08:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default New Cuddeback Digital is going to be great.

Man, do I ever like it, I put it out yesterday afternoon and checked it about 8:00 this morning, had 21 images stored, Brought the flash card home and stuck it in the card reader and bam , had my pictures within minutes. No film to buy and no develping cost and no waiting 3 or 4 days to get them back, and no trips to wal-mart to drop them off and pick them up. I will post some pics when I have a little more time, I did'nt get anything that was real awesome, one pretty nice 6 point the best I can tell, he has got some good tine length but not just real wide. Looks like its going to save a pile of money and will pay for it self very quickly, I thnk its going to be the way to go for me.
Old 08-08-2004, 12:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: New Cuddeback Digital is going to be great.

Here is the 6 point maybe he is a 8 , not for sure..

Old 08-09-2004, 12:37 AM
Fork Horn

Strut nice deer (it's an 8 IMO). What's your battery time on the digital? Cudde brags about long battery life and wanted someone to confirm or deny this claim. And does the unit come with a second battery to keep charged and ready to swap when you retrieve photos? For that matter does it come with the charger at all?
Old 08-09-2004, 07:22 AM

Good pic....How do the batteries hold up??

I'm sending my battery eating Stealth back.....It took 0 pics, and the dang batts were dead after about week.
Old 08-09-2004, 05:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Mine operates on 4 D cell batteries, and are advertised to last approx 3 months or about 500 pictures. I have just had mine out since Saturday and got about 50 pictures, I will know soon how long the Batteries last. Could'nt be much worse than the 35mm set-up I have. I don't care to buy a few batteries, the film and developing is what got expensive for me.
Old 08-10-2004, 04:31 PM
Fork Horn

Mine is on order. Strut, do you know where you can get the cable that runs from the camera to a handheld tv? I have the handheld tv, just can't find any info on the cable.
Old 08-10-2004, 05:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yeah I got mine a circuit city , but radio shack, wal-mart or about any where that has electronics should sell them, You will need to check what type of connection your TV has on it, It should be what they call an RCA type connector, your camera will take an RCA type connector, If your TV is not an RCA type connector your will need an adaptor to fit it, You may want to pick up a card reader for your computer, if you run windows 98 or newer you should have the hardware you need already installed, the card reader is not very expensive at all and it will allow you to view your pictures on your computer, I think I gave 10 bucks for mine. The camera has storage for about 24 pictures, I got a 128mb flash card for mine it will hold about 400, I really like mine so far.
Old 08-10-2004, 05:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

I got these last night, man its nice to not have to wait to see what you get.
Old 08-10-2004, 06:36 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks for the info. That is one sweet looking buck
Old 08-12-2004, 02:46 PM

My Cuddeback lasts about 6-8 weeks, depending on weather.

Quick Reply: New Cuddeback Digital is going to be great.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.