Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
 Experience with ProLine lightweight waders? >

Experience with ProLine lightweight waders?

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Experience with ProLine lightweight waders?

Old 07-20-2004, 03:49 PM
Spike

Default Experience with ProLine lightweight waders?

Hey guys,
Had posted this in the Waterfowl forum but no responses:
Got a pair of Proline Waders in late December '02, used them for a couple hunts, and about half way thru the season in '03, sprung a leak. The inner seam tape creates an edge that, over time and with friction from weeds/water/my other leg(!), has resulted in a frayed exterior edge to that seam tape....resulting in a slow leak!

I can't find the company online, anyone have any ideas? I could repair them, but I'd like to get a replacement, as I'd only had them for less than one season.

Can anyone help me with contact info for Proline Waders? Lightweight, chest waders that are more than likely marketed to fisherman rather than hunters due to medium green/grey hue.

HELP!
Thanks,
David
[email protected]