Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
 What small flashlight do you carry. >

What small flashlight do you carry.

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

What small flashlight do you carry.

Old 02-10-2004, 09:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What small flashlight do you carry.

I used the Streamlight Stylus for going to and from my stand this year and I am sold on it. Use a Mag Lite for tracking.
Old 02-11-2004, 08:08 PM
Fork Horn

Surefire 9N (no longer made) two settings, one for reading/personal use and the other a blinding spotlight. Its rechargable, has a red lense cap and has served me for ten years w/o a hitch. I've bought some others since and am impresssed with them as well. They are not cheap and can go to $500 for some weapons mounted variations.
Old 03-02-2004, 07:24 AM

I use streamlight products. contrary to popular opinion, deer can and do see flashlight beams.
The pencil type streamlight uses a bright led and is more than enough light. When i really need light, streamlight has a 3 intensity led bulb system you wear on your head that really shines! I do not have the luxury of having a cabela's close by, but all stream light products can be purchased at your local Autovalue car parts stores.
Old 03-27-2004, 08:53 PM

I carry a 1 AAA cell flashlight on my keychain so that I always have a flashlight on hand... You never know when you might need it
Old 04-01-2004, 10:28 AM
Fork Horn

love that mini-mag... almost every flash light i own is a mag... and i have never had to shake it to keep it on!
Old 04-01-2004, 03:52 PM
RPL

I 've carried a 2 AA cell headlamp for four or five years. It is so much handier than a handheld light when you are carrying a bow or gun and a stick ladder, gps or whatever. I do carry a spare mini-mag in my pack or pocket just in case the headlamp goes dead.
Old 04-13-2004, 10:22 AM

maglite 2 aaa bateries
Old 04-13-2004, 04:39 PM

Sure fire its the best out there.
Old 04-14-2004, 05:59 AM

I've always used a mini-mag, but a buddy of mine uses a Streamlight stylus that I was to look into. I'd probably have to buy 5 of them though. For some reason I go through more little flashlights in a season than I'd care to. They just seem to disappear.
Old 04-21-2004, 10:17 PM

Mini Mag

Quick Reply: What small flashlight do you carry.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.