Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

New Item info.

Old 12-27-2003, 04:49 AM

Default New Item info.

Hello,

I have a new product ready to go, just need a little help with some direction on getting this product into the hunting market?

Any information would be greatful. Thanks!
Old 12-27-2003, 09:51 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: New Item info.

I too have a new product for hunting and other uses. First, get it patented and don't share your idea with anyone until you do. You'll find the patent process is complicated but if it takes off it'll be worth it. I haven't gotten mine patented yet, with Christmas and all haven't had the $$. I can't remember the patent company I had contacted, I have it stashed in the one place I'll remember where it's at. However, there are several sites on the internet. Type in patent as a keyword and you should get several to choose from. Try to get one that is close to you and try to elliminate going through the mail too much.

Good luck and I hope it'll be something I can use.