Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
where do you sell ammo left over..30-06=60 7mm=60? >

where do you sell ammo left over..30-06=60 7mm=60?

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

where do you sell ammo left over..30-06=60 7mm=60?

Old 04-06-2019, 11:51 AM
Spike

Default where do you sell ammo left over..30-06=60 7mm=60?

have 3 boxes of 20 ea. of 30-06 ammo and 7mm mauser ammo.....would trade for 7mm remington magnum,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Old 04-06-2019, 02:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

selling live ammo can be a tad tricky all the more so if its reloaded ammo
but a way I know many to sell it, is places adds on sites like armslist, and or take ammo with you, LEAVE in vehicle and go to gun shows and wear a SIGN that say I have "X" ammo for sale, , be surprised how many folks will ask you HOW much $$ you want for it
local gun shops some times will buy it too, but your going to get a much lower offer than maybe a private seller, as they have to turn around and sell it, so there price to buy has to be low enough to be worth there time and $$