Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Elimitick Clothing Review

Old 06-06-2017, 07:29 PM
Spike

Default Elimitick Clothing Review

Yesterday I was wearing permetherin treated street clothes while hanging a trail camera in a new spot. I ended up counting 102 wood ticks by the time I was finished pulling them all off of me... Today I brought a friend along as a control subject who was wearing untreated street clothes, while I was wearing Elimiticks. I managed to pull THREE ticks off of my untreated boots, while he ended up at about 80.... Our full review is below.

Old 06-13-2017, 11:46 AM
Typical Buck

Wow, I have had real good results with permetherin. Been using it several years now.
Old 06-16-2017, 06:27 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Murdy
Wow, I have had real good results with permetherin. Been using it several years now.
I did too, but something changed this year for some reason. I don't know if there's been an ingredient change or adjustment, or I just got a bad batch, but the other day I took my kids with locally where I know wood ticks are the main threat, and deer ticks are far and few in between, and we went for a walk to count ticks. Both wore clothes treated with permetherin, and I again wore my Elimitick clothing. We pulled about 30 ticks off of them to my zero. I'm going to have to see if they make youth sizes now...