Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
Best Binoculars For Duck Hunting? >

Best Binoculars For Duck Hunting?

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Best Binoculars For Duck Hunting?

Old 01-21-2017, 07:04 PM
Spike

Default Best Binoculars For Duck Hunting?

Hello all! So it's been a while and I want to get some binoculars for some duck hunting. I saw this list: http://huntingadviser.com/best-binoc...ing-deer-duck/

However I can't decide between the Celestron and the USCamel. Does anyone have any tips or better recommendations? Thanks for your help in advance!
Old 01-16-2018, 05:09 PM
Spike

Ever consider renting before you buy? That’s what I did. Of course it ended up costing me thousands because I went with Swarovski lol.
Old 01-18-2018, 12:08 AM
Spike

I have a celestron and I am impressed with its wide field of view and crisp image. I especially like how it feels tough built. https://outdoorempire.com/selecting-...d-bow-reviews/

Last edited by Billford99; 01-19-2018 at 06:55 AM.
Old 01-20-2018, 03:19 PM
Boone & Crockett

When I was still regularly duck hunting I used my Fujinon 7X50 Marine Binoculars Which were the binos I used when I was on my boat on the Chesapeake Bay. They have a built in compass which is handy on the water and are the clearest binoculars I have ever looked through. They are expensive, they were close to $800.00 back in the early 80s when I bought them. I still have them and they are as good now as when I bought them. Fir use in a boat they can't be beat, for carrying around on land they are heavy.
Old 02-13-2018, 12:40 PM
Spike

I like atn hunting bino