Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
Hunting and skeet shooting simulator >

Hunting and skeet shooting simulator

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Hunting and skeet shooting simulator

Old 12-21-2016, 10:46 AM
STC
Spike

Default Hunting and skeet shooting simulator

Hi, I'm a new hunter and I'm working on a hunting/skeet simulator to improve my skills in shooting.

This is the simulator I'm working on: www.badrnfo.com/STC
you can see my video explaning the how it should work:

My simulator is still under developpement, any idea or advise is welcom.
Old 12-21-2016, 10:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

These things are already on the market, both for hunting and shooting practice and for law enforcement use of force training. The one I bought for my agency is called the F.A.T.S. machine. They are also being used for hunter education and military combat training.

Last edited by Oldtimr; 12-21-2016 at 10:55 AM.
Old 12-21-2016, 11:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Oldtimr
These things are already on the market, both for hunting and shooting practice and for law enforcement use of force training. The one I bought for my agency is called the F.A.T.S. machine. They are also being used for hunter education and military combat training.
Not only that, but I think his post is against the rules since it appears to be more of an advertisement than anything else and that violates the rules of HN!
Old 12-21-2016, 11:25 AM
Boone & Crockett

Top, the one I bought in 1988 cost over 30 grand, they aren't for the average person. I have no idea what they cost now but I am certain it is a lot more.
Old 12-21-2016, 11:37 AM
STC
Spike

Originally Posted by Oldtimr
I agree, but the simulator I'm working on, is "Homemade" anyone can get it with low cost.
Old 12-21-2016, 11:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by STC
I agree, but the simulator I'm working on, is "Homemade" anyone can get it with low cost.
It doesn't matter what it costs. You are trying to sell something on this site and the only place the site allows that is in the Classified Section. You may want to read the rules for the site because I have a feeling that a Mod will delete your posts since they are in the general forum section. I see in your profile that you are from France. Can you own a gun and shoot in France like we can with very few, if any, restrictions in most places here in the USA?
Old 12-21-2016, 11:59 AM
Boone & Crockett

France! Perhaps he knows the Coneheads. Topgun gave you some good advice on moving your post to the classified section.
Old 12-21-2016, 12:01 PM
STC
Spike

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
It doesn't matter what it costs. You are trying to sell something on this site and the only place the site allows that is in the Classified Section. You may want to read the rules for the site because I have a feeling that a Mod will delete your posts since they are in the general forum section. I see in your profile that you are from France. Can you own a gun and shoot in France like we can with very few, if any, restrictions in most places here in the USA?
I'm not trying to sell it, low cost = the price of the laser and projector, my softwar is free, and not yet stable (reson for what I'm here, hoping for finding true hunter ready for sharing their expreriences)

Last edited by STC; 12-21-2016 at 12:05 PM.
Old 12-21-2016, 12:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by STC
I'm not trying to sell it, low cost = the price of the laser and projector, my softwar is free, and not yet stable (reson for what I'm here, hoping for finding true hunter ready for sharing their expreriences)
So you're going to develop this new software at your cost and give it free to whomever wants to use it. Is that what you're saying?
Old 12-21-2016, 12:43 PM
STC
Spike

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
So you're going to develop this new software at your cost and give it free to whomever wants to use it. Is that what you're saying?
The softwar is already at 60% done, check it in my site: www.badrnfo.com/STC
I'm looking for worldwide skeet rules and hunting needs to add it for future updates.
Developping this software costs me nothing, I'm working on it on my free time, and is it, and will stay free for helping new hunters improve their skills.
Check my site and my video to understand exactly what I'm talking about.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.