Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
Crazy question! Where to buy Pink Camo. >

Crazy question! Where to buy Pink Camo.

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Crazy question! Where to buy Pink Camo.

Old 10-31-2016, 01:58 PM
Spike

Default Crazy question! Where to buy Pink Camo.

My aunt is a big fan of the pink camo. And I'm trying to help her find a pink camo jacket. But full pink camo. There's one at a local store but I don't know if its ok to wear that color of pink.

Is there a store that sells legal full pink camo jackets for women. What I mean by legal is I don't want her to buy it and wear it out side caring her gun and get told its the wrong color of pink.
Old 10-31-2016, 02:18 PM
Super Moderator

Each state can have different legal requirements for Hunter Orange and I suppose camouflage. Your profile doesn't list your state so it would be hard for anybody to offer you an opinion on that.

As for pink camo jackets, you might try Cabelas or simply do a Google search. I know it's made as I've seen it before but didn't pay attention to who was offering what. Good luck.
Old 10-31-2016, 02:25 PM
Boone & Crockett

You don't say what state you are from. In many states you must wear an amount of fluorescent orange material while hunting. In my state 250 sq inches is required in most seasons and it must be worn on the head, back and chest combined which would mean an orange hat and vest over the pink cammo.
Old 10-31-2016, 02:28 PM
Super Moderator

For the OP. Just to clarify. Your aunt wants to wear camouflage pink while hunting? I reread you initial post and I think I simply assumed she was hunting which may not be the case.
Old 10-31-2016, 04:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Check your local laws first...Before you buy BLAZE Pink.

Wisconsin is the only state to legalize it, as far as I know. I will say that again AS FAR AS I KNOW. Wisconsin, was the only state to legalize it.
Old 11-01-2016, 02:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

https://www.justcamo.com/products/pi...rformance-tank

http://www.deergear.com/product/Wome...FQkMaQodgzEJ8g

http://www.moonshinecamo.com/blaze-p...-in-one-state/

Al
Old 11-03-2016, 08:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Here in Il they have discussed the allowance of Pink for women for hunting, but as of last published writing, I have not seen it legal here yet. We are mandated to wear 400sq inches of SOLID blaze orange garments for hunting. I wouldn't mind seeing it being allowed for the women to wear the pink of in compliance of the 400sq inches like the orange. I support Cancer awareness every chance I get. I lost both my mom and sister to Breast Cancer. I buy 2cs of Federal Ammo when they bring out a new batch and I also wear a pink ribbon pin on my trap shooting vest as well. I have a pink decal on my Harley and truck to show my support there too.
Old 11-03-2016, 03:46 PM
Typical Buck

Pa.is considering legalizing it as well.But I have never talked to one female of any age that would be caught dead in pink wether it is clothing or weapons including my 15 yo daughter.
Old 11-06-2016, 08:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by GOOD OLE BOY
Pa.is considering legalizing it as well.But I have never talked to one female of any age that would be caught dead in pink wether it is clothing or weapons including my 15 yo daughter.
I have seen more than quite a few wearing or buying it to wear. Most buy it as an accessory, not as a main camo. I bought my lady pink "girly things" and she wears them when we go hunting. She wears and has since bought them for other events as well.

Last edited by SecondChance; 11-06-2016 at 12:21 PM.
Old 11-09-2016, 05:41 AM
Typical Buck

I agree pink is huge and it is great what it has done for women for supporting the fight for breast cancer.But in hunting I haven,t seen women interest.Most are Tom boys.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.