Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
Equalizer Leveling Tree Stand and BuckShot Climber - Save Them From Extinction! >

Equalizer Leveling Tree Stand and BuckShot Climber - Save Them From Extinction!

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.
View Poll Results: Would you buy an Equalizer or BuckShot tree stand today?
YES - I'm an investor - I would buy the whole company!
0%
YES - I want an Equalizer leveling tree stand right now!
0%
YES - I want the Buckshot climbing tree stand right now!
0%
YES - I have an Equalizer or Buckshot and I want replacement parts.
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Equalizer Leveling Tree Stand and BuckShot Climber - Save Them From Extinction!

Old 10-12-2013, 05:21 PM
Spike

Default Equalizer Leveling Tree Stand and BuckShot Climber - Save Them From Extinction!

How can we keep a really exceptional product from vanishing from the hunting community? The product that I am speaking of is the Equalizer leveling tree stand as well as the BuckShot climbing tree stand from Buckshot Manufacturing. Just Google Equalizer or BuckShot tree stand or Buckshot Manufacturing to find their site.

The Equalizer leveling tree stand is so much more than a climbing style tree stand. It is a climber that you can level in mid-climb safely. Just watch the video on their site or search for Equalizer on YouTube and you will see why I love mine so much.

YouTube Video = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My5yvoYtYIc

The BuckShot climbing tree stand has most of the same features with the one exception of the leveling option. Many of us have sons now who are learning to hunt and we want another Equalizer or Buckshot or even just the parts to replace what has worn on our original tree stand. How many other tree stands can say they get passed down to another generation?!?!

I spoke with Bill, the President of Buckshot Manufacturing, yesterday about the impending shutdown of their operation. When I saw the announcement on their website, I was really upset because it took nearly two years for the company to untangle themselves from a previous partnership which delayed the relaunch of the next generation of their tree stands here in America. However, during that delay I patiently waited because their products are THAT good!

I know that Bill is searching for a new investor or other ways to better capitalize their business and I know how hard that is to do. I am also saddened at how hard the laws of our country make it for a small business to raise capital in what I always thought was a capitalist country. I always assumed you could simply promote your business by saying, "Hey - do you want to invest in my company?" Apparently in America, that is not the case today.

I am searching for ways to help Bill raise the capital to keep the Equalizer and BuckShot tree stands alive because quite frankly, I want another one. But, beyond my own selfish motivation - I want to see this product survive and thrive for the benefit of all hunters who haven't yet experienced the Equalizer or BuckShot.

Can we generate enough discussion about this to get their backers to revitalize this product and keep it from disappearing? Perhaps there is an Equalizer or Buckshot owner who is as passionate about it as I am and who would become an investor.

Please pass along any ideas you may have to Bill at BuckShot Manufacturing. I have no stake in Buckshot Manufacturing at all. I am just another hunter who wishes to see a great product have the chance to succeed and I'm willing to spread the word.

Last edited by docmerchant; 10-12-2013 at 05:42 PM.