Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
Something use for windows in box blind? >

Something use for windows in box blind?

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Something use for windows in box blind?

Old 10-09-2013, 09:48 PM
Fork Horn

Default Something use for windows in box blind?

I've got an old elevated shooting house on one of the properties I hunt that has no windows. Had a ton of wasps too. If it was just me hunting I wouldn't mind not having something but I'll be using it to take my woman and my nieces and nephews to hunt from so it's a little more comfortable. And you know how kids like to move around.

What is something I could get for cheap to put over the windows to conceal us a little better but still be able to see pretty good out of it. And keep the birds and bugs out in the off season.

Last edited by ChasinTail; 10-09-2013 at 09:52 PM.
Old 10-10-2013, 01:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

You could attach Velcro and use netting like pop up blinds or frame in some folding or sliding windows which would be better.

My dad got stung in the mouth and neck by some hornets while entering a ground blind. He was a mile from the truck and ended up in the hospital after he hiked out of there. I would get the spot cleaned out and windows framed in.