Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
Browning and/or Badlands clothing >

Browning and/or Badlands clothing

Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Browning and/or Badlands clothing

Old 06-24-2013, 08:48 AM
Typical Buck

Default Browning and/or Badlands clothing

Anyone have any experience with clothing from these two companies? Any opinions on quality, value, etc? I don't believe either has tall sizes -- are they ok for taller people? There's been a lot of both on Camofire lately.
Old 06-27-2013, 03:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

I know nothing about "Badlands Clothing", and very little about Browning's branded clothing. I have none ... one of my friends has a cold weather coat/bib that looks something like wool. It is cammo, feels soft, is definitley quiet. It is lineed. Not sure what with. He likes it a lot.
Old 06-28-2013, 10:06 AM
Typical Buck

Thanks Mojo, I didn't know Badlands made clothing until it started to pop up on camofire lately. There don't seem to be many out there with an opinion (I posted a similar thread on another site after I got no response to this one after a couple days) -- a few reviews on Basspro, that's about all I ran across.
Old 07-15-2013, 05:39 PM
Spike

I have used Browning Hydro fleece parka and pants for maybe 10 years or so. Very warm,quiet, and durable. They are my go to outer wear when the weather gets cold and your sitting on stand. I would highly recommend and would buy again if needed to,you won't be sorry. I also have tried their hunting boots and aam very satisfied, hope this helps.
Old 07-15-2013, 07:07 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks, Mfonts, for the input.
Old 08-11-2013, 06:43 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by mfonts View Post
I have used Browning Hydro fleece parka and pants for maybe 10 years or so. Very warm,quiet, and durable. They are my go to outer wear when the weather gets cold and your sitting on stand. I would highly recommend and would buy again if needed to,you won't be sorry. I also have tried their hunting boots and aam very satisfied, hope this helps.
Mine is going for 5 years already and still in good condition.