Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
Wildlife Research Scent Killer Autumn Detergent ? with scent blocker >

Wildlife Research Scent Killer Autumn Detergent ? with scent blocker

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Wildlife Research Scent Killer Autumn Detergent ? with scent blocker

Old 10-28-2012, 07:37 PM
Spike

Default Wildlife Research Scent Killer Autumn Detergent ? with scent blocker

Is this detergent ok for me to wash my scent blocker. I couldnt find anything that says carbon. I have looked and looked and couldnt find anything about is it ok to wash it with carbon clothes. Help?
Old 10-28-2012, 11:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm not a scentophobe. I was all my stuff in baking soda, end of story.

Hope you get an informed response.
Old 11-10-2012, 08:10 AM
Fork Horn

Scent Blocker makes a laundry detergent especially for carbon clothing. You can find it on their web site and at authorized dealers of Scent Block clothing.
Old 11-14-2012, 04:40 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by rritchey sr.
Scent Blocker makes a laundry detergent especially for carbon clothing. You can find it on their web site and at authorized dealers of Scent Block clothing.
That sure is handy, an overpriced gimmick detergent to wash your overpriced gimmick clothing in!
Old 12-01-2012, 04:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default I'm afraid I'm generations removed

We all even use my non-scented homemade detergent, in our household, for our regular street clothes, let alone for special hunting clothes.

Recently in muted street clothes, I stood in the open, unmoving, and observed three deer move 100 yards away in a field. Never got around to buying the latest camo. I imagine they would have worked as well.