Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Great flashlights

Old 05-06-2013, 05:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

Originally Posted by bronko22000
Guys, we all know that with their birght white light, the new LED flashlights are great for tracking/blood trailing deer after dark. Well Wally world is selling Coleman flashlights for $25 and $30 with 110 and 144 lumen ratings respectfully. I got a 110 lumen one and it is incredible. Even in full sunlight you can cast a beam at your feet. It literally turns the night to sunlight brightness whereever shined. A great itme to have in your pack or a gify for a fellow hunter. These are a great light for the money when you consider you would be paying at least double that for a Streamlight.
If this is the one I'm thinking of it is nice, but has a down side. It uses camera batteries and are very expensive!!! Good light, but high priced batts!!!
Old 02-24-2014, 12:08 AM
Spike

1300 lumen required just US$25?! Show us how good the light is!
Old 02-24-2014, 11:28 AM
Spike

Ultrafire lights on Ebay, made well and super bright.
Old 02-25-2014, 04:34 AM
Typical Buck

Anyone have an opinion on Halo flashlights?