Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

LimbSaver Barrel De-Resonator

Old 12-04-2011, 02:43 PM
Spike

Default LimbSaver Barrel De-Resonator

Have seen these all over the hunting shows. Wondering if anyone on here uses them on their firearms. If so, do they work or is it just a gimick?
Old 12-04-2011, 04:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

I brought one.

When I'm at the range looking to shoot tight groups, I use it.

I believe it works......................How much ?

Certainly if you shoot quickly, I believe you get the most benefit !
Old 12-10-2011, 05:20 AM
BTM
Fork Horn

Worked on my .308 Kimber.
Old 12-21-2011, 07:56 PM
Spike

Default pachmyer

I have an old '44 Savage 12ga break-over single shot. These straight stocks bust your shoulder from the first to the last(5). It came with a lame slip-on. I had to replace the split stock with a Boyd's and I was told about Pachmyer's. I got a Decelerator model and it took about 80% of the kick away. I mean away!! It's a slip-on and it stays put time after time. Call to explain your model of shooter & they will recommend the size of slip-on. I can't say enough about the quality and exactness of item description . Read some reviews on Pachmyer's Decelerator and see. Oh yea, I did get the barrel shortened from 30' to 22' so the kick increased dramatically....but the Decelerator is great !!

Hope this helps !
Old 01-09-2012, 08:31 PM
Spike

I have one on my savage 110 and it seems to work for me. I used to have to rezero my scope a bit but that doesn't seem to be an issue anymore. I also bedded and freefloated so I'm sure that has an effect as well.
Old 01-11-2012, 03:26 AM
Spike

bit but that doesn't seem to be an issue