Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Quality deer blinds

Old 11-22-2011, 12:17 PM
Spike

Default Quality deer blinds

http://www.facebook.com/pages/3s-cus...15677888542321. I build steel blinds that are a good sturdy blind and a great value. If u are looking for a new blind give me a shout. I have references and can set up and deliver. Thanks
Old 11-23-2011, 12:33 PM
Spike

Really nice..............
Old 11-23-2011, 01:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

well...how much are they? i need a 5X7 with tables in the right windows on the sides only. i need a staircase, 12 foot tall, with handrails and big steps with a porch if you will and a door that swings in. i need a spot to add an old school bathroom wall heater close to the floor right in the middle of the front 7 foot side. (maybe adjustable arms if you will i can slide up and down the verticle center support.might as well add 2 hooks on the 5 foot ends (center) on the top rail to hang a hammock on. what would be nice is if i could stand up in this thing..im 6'3..what do ya think?

Last edited by halfbakedi420; 11-23-2011 at 01:51 PM.