Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Game Camera Advise needed....

Old 07-22-2012, 05:54 PM
Spike

I got a pic of someone running past the Covert Black Out a couple of nights ago. They ran past and away from the camera and I could not tell who it was. I grabbed pistol and light and headed out. I found nobody.
I then pulled card from a Reconyx that was facing the feeder from a different angle. I got his face and another person also. They were teen agers. Their parents assured me it would not happen again. I said if it did I would know it. Both cameras were on Stic Pic stands.
Both cameras did their job. Covert took the pic and sent to my phone. It is set to take two pics per trigger and the card may have the other person,I didn't check. The Reconyx is taking 3 per trigger and firing away.
Old 08-13-2012, 02:36 PM
Spike

Moultrie Game Cameras never had any issues use several different models. I like the new mini cameras as well great battery life.
Old 08-19-2012, 07:40 PM
Fork Horn

I have a WildGame Innovations IR4 for the last 2 years and have no complaints. Trigger speed is fast , pics are clear both night and day shots. No complaints. Battery life ? I check the camera every week - week and a half and replace the batteries anyway. I just like to keep them fresh.