Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Trail Cameras

Old 10-19-2011, 11:20 AM
Spike

Default Trail Cameras

What type trail cameras would you guys recommend? I currently have a few Stealth Cam models, but was wanting input on differnt kinds. Either good or bad?
Old 10-21-2011, 04:53 AM
Fork Horn

I've had good luck in general with my moultrie's. Have two i40's that have been using for 4 years now and purchased two new M80's this year and love em!! Small and awesome night pics. My biggest thing when buying a cam is the night pics. I don't care if its the quickest trigger speed on the market if it don't light up the night very good. Most pics of nice bucks from June til Sept are at night so thats why its important to me. These m80's are now on sale for $119. Can't beat it in my opion. However I havn't really used any other types so take this for what its worth.
Old 10-21-2011, 03:55 PM
Fork Horn

I bought 2 Wildgame Innovations micro 8's for $99 ea. on amazon this year after 2 bad experiences with Moultrie cameras and I am very impressed, the picture and video quality is fantastic with good trigger speed, and the camera stays hidden well with its small size. the only complaint I would have would be the straps kinda limit you to using smaller trees but it has not been a big issue for me yet.
Old 10-21-2011, 05:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default tc

here is best site on trail cameras.

www.chasingame.com