Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Cossbow Feedback!!!!

Old 09-12-2011, 03:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ten Point's 2007 top of the line (forget the model) and Parker Tornado. The Ten Point suffered a failure of the safety mechanism. Not comforting, but they were above excellent in customer service. I bought the Tornado so that I would not miss any of the remaining 2010-11 Al. archery only season. Got a brand new 2010 top of the line Ten Point 9 days later with a nice regret letter. The Tornado fits me better. I sold the Ten Point. Killed every deer that I shot at with these two. Fast. Drop dead accurate.
Old 09-13-2011, 05:45 PM
Spike

I do like the tornado, but,, for $500 I bought the carbon express cx1. So far love it.. It is a tack driver.
Old 09-29-2011, 05:46 AM
Spike

I bought a Parker Buck Buster and for the money its pretty nice. I wanted something that would get me thru till Black powder and wasn't going to bust my wallet open! Shoots accurate from 60 feet and measured at 327 FPS. Lifetime warranty helps too!