Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

really good hunting vest?

Old 03-29-2011, 03:24 PM
Typical Buck

Default really good hunting vest?

im looking for something, not baggy like a turkey vest, something you could climb up a tree in, shoot a bow in. A kind of swiss army's knife of hunting vest thats solid, lots of storage, but wont have you so puffed out you look like the michelin man. Ive been looking at some of the tactical vests on ebay, they might be the way to go, just wondering if any of you have been looking for and maybe found the same thing?
Old 03-29-2011, 04:39 PM
Spike

Thumbs up Primos

Primos makes a great bow vest! There's 5 large pockets, a strap you use for a bow holder, fits snug, but not tight, light weight, and comes in right or left handed shooter. Comes in Mossy Oak or Realtree AP
Old 04-19-2011, 02:57 PM
Spike

I would agree the primos bowhunter vest offers some real advantages for a non-bulky vest. There isn't a ton of pocket space, but its got the space for all the bowhunting essentials, and its made to minimize the vest getting caught on any of your gear. I can get you one for 20% off, PM if interested.
Old 04-19-2011, 03:53 PM
Fork Horn

Another vote for the Primos Bow Vest. It is very well fitting & has enough pockets to carry anything you will need.

-South
Old 04-20-2011, 08:52 AM
Typical Buck

i actually ended up buying a tactical style (in camo) military vest by utg. Its super adjustable and covered in molle webbing. I already use molle style pouches and backpacks, so it will be easy to add on to this vest just what i need to carry, thanks for the tips though