Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Ground blind question

Old 02-24-2011, 02:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Ground blind question

I am thinking of getting a ground blind. I had one several years ago but I bought it before I researched it. I hated that thing and ended up giving it away. Recently I have seen a couple of places I thought one might work. I have been looking at the Yukon Tracks Enforcer and the Barronett Big Mike. Both of these blinds are 80in tall which the lack of height was one of my complaints I had about the ground blind I had before. Anyone ever use these two blinds or have any other suggestions for me?

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 02-25-2011, 05:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

To be totally honest I haven't had any experiance with either but did read a couple of good reviews about the Yukon Tracks Enforcer. Ebay has a couple of good sales going on right now on the Yukon Tracks Enforcer. http://www.buzzillions.com/reviews/y...-blind-reviews
Old 03-06-2011, 08:23 PM
Spike

You should check out Ameristep Blinds. Thats what I use, and i love it. Its got alot of room inside, works great for gun or bow hunting, and I only paid around $100 bucks for mine!