Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

where can i buy wholesale

Old 02-01-2011, 05:09 PM
Spike

Default where can i buy wholesale

i want to start my own small hunting supply store and was wondering where i can get stuff at wholesale prices especially pse and mathew bows but other stuff as well
Old 02-08-2011, 08:04 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by collin0926
i want to start my own small hunting supply store and was wondering where i can get stuff at wholesale prices especially pse and mathew bows but other stuff as well
Get a dealer or business license and contact the companies directly.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:15 AM
Typical Buck

You usually have to contact them direct and get their ok to sell the stuff. Some companies have territories and don't want too much competition with their own products.
I went to the PSE and Mathews websites and it looks like you need to call or email them through their contact us tab.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:53 PM
Dominant Buck

Lots of places will sell wholesale but you need to be a legitimate business with a tax ID to buy from them. In this state it is legal to buy wholesale but you have to charge sales tax when you sell that equipment at a retail price. Often times the only way to sell main line stuff like bows is to buy them from wholesalers rather than direct. Many large companies won't sell direct to a single business.
Old 02-22-2011, 05:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

I buy stuff wholesale from Green Supply. Like already stated, you have to have a tax ID and a business license.
Old 03-10-2011, 02:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default And you have to buy more stuff

than you could possibly use yourself.