Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
What's minimum width of Ground Blind? >

What's minimum width of Ground Blind?

Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

What's minimum width of Ground Blind?

Old 01-21-2011, 05:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default What's minimum width of Ground Blind?

What's the minimum width most archers should use? What is your ground blind width and are you happy with it? (Your draw length would help)
Did anyone ever buy a ground blind, whose width was too small? Details would help.
Anyone use a ground blind that was too wide and too large?
Old 01-21-2011, 05:21 AM
Fork Horn

Back up to a wall, draw your bow with an arrow, have someone measure from wall to tip of arrow. I use Double Bull 360 blinds, they are plenty wide for all archers, maybe around 50+ inches square.
Old 01-21-2011, 11:05 AM
JW
Super Moderator

But I am told the blind is more difficult for the Traditional bow users because of roof clearance.

Blinds will worlk just fine with compounds, recurves a bit iffy, I can forsee trouble with a stick bow.

JW
Old 01-22-2011, 04:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

I like my old Groundmax Escape Deluxe. The width is somewhere around 75", I think. I'm 6'5" and need plenty of room to draw without scraping the sides.