Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
Be careful when dealing with asat!!!! >

Be careful when dealing with asat!!!!

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Be careful when dealing with asat!!!!

Old 12-16-2010, 04:54 PM
Fork Horn

Default Be careful when dealing with asat!!!!

I apologize if this offends or effects sales of some of the ASAT distributers on the site but it needs to be said. This may be a little long but the facts need to be told.

I purchased a brand new ASAT blind from a distributor on AT. It had never been outside but opened on three occasions to show what I thought was a great product. On the third opening the rod pushed through the material.

I contacted the seller I purchased it from on AT but the person was ZERO help. I am not going to use his name but he will not get my business anymore. I then contacted ASAT via email and explained my problem. I immediately received a reply form Jan at ASAT and she was great; she said she would send me out a new blind and a return label for the old blind. I thought man that is refreshing to get a company that stands behind their product. That was October 6th.

Well November rolls around and still no blind. I contact Jan again and she says “your blind is on the way and you should have it in a couple of days”. Wow, again she is great. Well November was coming to an end and still no blind. I try and contact Jan but I get no replies to my phone calls or emails.

I have a friend who during that time frame became a distributor so I ask him to help. He speaks to Jan about me and she told him “I thought he was going to send the blind back first”. He told her about the emails I have from her stating exactly what she had said. She told him she would take care of it.

Well it is now mid December and nothing from ASAT. Now they will not return my buddies phone calls or emails.

I have used ASAT for many years and love the camo. If this is how they treat their customers I will not do business with them and would advice you folks to think twice about using them. They talk a great talk about standing behind their product but when the rubber meets the road they are full of hot air.
Old 12-20-2010, 09:29 AM
Spike

Default Asat

Boy, that stinks. I too love my ASAT Camo but customer service has to be "Job One" if they want to stay in business during this economy. Many other Camos that will get the job done.
Old 12-20-2010, 09:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

you're being too nice...get on the phone, tell them ya want to pick it up today at the nearest distributor to you. if ya get the run around, ask fer a supervisor..if they give you the run around, ask fer a supervisor etc. dont take no fer an answer...remember..be nice, but firm.
remember, say no to the mail....as you have done this already and it is very apparent it does not work.
Old 12-26-2010, 04:37 PM
Fork Horn

I'm not impressed by their camo having being made with cotton. Shows they don't know about cold weather gear.