Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Best Waterproof Pullover

Old 08-01-2010, 09:19 AM
Spike

Default Best Waterproof Pullover

First of all I already have a Drake fleece lined pullover which I do like but im wondering what else is out there? Must be warm and waterproof and be able to fit under my Cabelas brush buster parka on them very cold days. Rivers West ? ect.
Old 08-01-2010, 11:23 AM
Spike

Drake pull over is the best. I dont think anything out there can compete with it. I fell in water with my drake on and didnt get wet.
Old 08-05-2010, 10:21 AM
Spike

I use the rivers west system and stay dry on those cold wet days. On those realy cold days I use a rivers west vest under my outer shell for warmth and I seem to sweat, but I stay warm. They can be a little higher in price but well worth the money. Plus I think they still have a 10 yr warranty which is outstanding. Hope this info helps.