Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Primos Customer Service

Old 02-22-2010, 03:22 PM
Fork Horn

Thumbs up Primos Customer Service

Back in December, we got about 20" of snow and I hadn't done anything to prepare a couple blinds that were out in the woods. My Primos Vision blind had one of the carbon rods break under the pressure as well as a one in a Dick's Field & Stream hub design (Magnum Hunter.) Knowing that it was my fault, I didn't immediately do anything about it. When the season ended, I decided to write to Promos and told them that I had a rod break and asked them what it would cost to replace the hub? Bubba from Primos called me within minutes of sending the email. Told me to find my receipt (1 year warranty) and they would send me out another complete hub, no questions asked! I later sent him an email telling him that I couldn't find the receipt and he offered to send it out with just the cost of shipping. The Dick's store couldn't go that far back on receipts, so I sent an email online with my Scorecard number and they found it and emailed it to me. Not only did Primos replace the hub, he sent me an extra one as well!
I just wanted to pass this along as it's always good to hear about good customer service. It's also good to know that receipts at Dick's can be looked up by a Scorecard when the store can't!

Mike
Old 02-22-2010, 04:38 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks for letting me know this!!! I will keep them in mind whenever i decide to get something new. Its always a plus to have places that care about you. I have had bad experiences with other (non-hunting) companies and it is not fun to waste money on poorly made products.
Thanks again for the update on how our "hunting vendors" are doing!!!
Old 02-24-2010, 12:38 PM
Fork Horn

Default Great company

I have had two problems with my double matrix 360. One of my rods broke after leaving the blind out in some really high winds. I called them and told them one of my rods broke. They didnt ask for any receipt and sent me four new rods.
Now just last year the zipper broke on it, I think more from my kids messing with it than anything. They sent me out a new zipper no questions asked, and a local tent and awning company put it in for cheap.
I dont know if Primos is required to honor Double Bull warranties or not with the sale of the company, but they have been nothing but helpful to me when I have had any problems with my blind. I would recommend them to anyone I know!! There just arent many companies around like that anymore...
Old 02-24-2010, 03:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Great post with good information.
Old 02-28-2010, 03:51 PM
Spike

I had the same great experience with Bubba. I accidentally cut my power chord for my predator scope light with my knife. It was 100% my fault. I emailed Primos customer service asking if they had a replacement that I could purchase. Within the day Bubba emailed me back and I had a my replacement within a week, free of charge. They didnt even charge me shipping. They are a top notch outfit.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Primos (the company) is top notch and they know that good CS goes a long, long ways!
Old 03-01-2010, 05:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

They do have AMAZING customer service! One of my puppies chewed up 2 of my primos coyote calls, they replaced them for free. I also lost my "roar chamber" for my Buck Roar, the replaced for like $3!
Old 03-07-2010, 07:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Funny I didn't have the best experience with Primos.I have a Primos Doe Bleat can. The diaphragm apparently went bad over the years. I had the same type call made by Quaker Boy with the same problem. No questions asked they sent me a brand new one free of charge.I contacted Primos and I believe it was Bubba who emailed me back. Mind you that you can get a brand new can at W*M for less then 10.00. Primos wanted me to mail the can to them and add 5.00 to either repair or replace it.Well I still have the bad can here and Hell will freeze over before I buy anything of Primos again. I like their Hands Free grunt call.I have 3 or 4 of them.I just hope they don't go bad or I'll be looking for one made by someone other then Primos.It's not so much the money now it's the principal. I feel they lost a pretty good customer over a couple dollar call.
Old 03-17-2010, 09:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Ruger-Redhawk
Funny I didn't have the best experience with Primos.I have a Primos Doe Bleat can. The diaphragm apparently went bad over the years. I had the same type call made by Quaker Boy with the same problem. No questions asked they sent me a brand new one free of charge.I contacted Primos and I believe it was Bubba who emailed me back. Mind you that you can get a brand new can at W*M for less then 10.00. Primos wanted me to mail the can to them and add 5.00 to either repair or replace it.Well I still have the bad can here and Hell will freeze over before I buy anything of Primos again. I like their Hands Free grunt call.I have 3 or 4 of them.I just hope they don't go bad or I'll be looking for one made by someone other then Primos.It's not so much the money now it's the principal. I feel they lost a pretty good customer over a couple dollar call.
So a $10 call (not true unless you catch it discounted) lasted you "years" then goes bad (wear and tear). Primos wants $5 and you to mail it (USPS fit all bags for $1.95) for a grand total of $6.95 for a call you claim you can get for $10??

I just don't see the logic behind that statement.
Old 03-18-2010, 04:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by JNTURK
So a $10 call (not true unless you catch it discounted) lasted you "years" then goes bad (wear and tear). Primos wants $5 and you to mail it (USPS fit all bags for $1.95) for a grand total of $6.95 for a call you claim you can get for $10??

I just don't see the logic behind that statement.

Primos offers a lifetime warranty.I see the Primos cans over here for less then 10.00.Maybe in Commiefornia it's higher. Yes years of wear and tear.They are who offer the lifetime warranty not me.If they didn't offer the L.T. warranty I would have thrown it away and bought a new one.
Bubba tells me they will repair or replace.So for the 6.95 you're claiming I might not even get a new one. For a couple bucks more I know I'm geting a new can. Plus my time is worth something running to the PO.Then waiting until they get ready to send it during hunting season when I can be using it.I wouldn't have minded mailing it back but add 5.00 to cover the lifetime warranty.

You're entitled to your opinion.Like I said in my other post it's not the money it's the principal of it.If they offer a L.T warranty they should exchange it at N/C to the customer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.