Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
Big Game Lock and Load (Deer Cart) >

Big Game Lock and Load (Deer Cart)

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Big Game Lock and Load (Deer Cart)

Old 12-08-2009, 05:37 AM
Fork Horn

Default Big Game Lock and Load (Deer Cart)

I bought a Big Game Lock and Load Game Cart from BPS early this year and planned on using it when I hunt public land. The cart is hollow square steel tubing, the tires are solid and the spokes are very thick and heavy. Very easy to assemble with a 7/16 box end wrench. I have used mine three times this year and normally never leave reviews, but the last time I used it was after a deer drive. We had three does stacked on this cart and walked it out about 1/2 mile. We pulled it over downed trees, had honeysuckle vine choking the wheels, and lifted it over deep water. It never fazed this cart, I estimate the deer were well over 300#'s total weight. The only time I worried is when we would lift the cart up over the water filled ditches, it would bow from the weight but after arriving at the truck I checked it and it was still straight as new. All the guys were amazed. I found the cart to be a little heavy but I rolled it in and not packed it like others. I would recommend this cart to anyone that would like a no worries cart for their season.

~Jeff

http://shop.biggametreestands.com/pr...=172&cat_id=23