Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
 Rocky ® DeerStalker ™ Extreme Boots with SCS for Men >

Rocky ® DeerStalker ™ Extreme Boots with SCS for Men

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Old 05-28-2003, 01:32 PM

Default Rocky ® DeerStalker ™ Extreme Boots with SCS for Men

My feet seem to always be cold no matter what I do .
I thought I would buy the warmest boot available but I am wondering is it really worth the money.
Thanks

Gore-Tex® Supprescent™ Footwear Fabric: How It Works
Gore-Tex Supprescent, of course, is waterproof and breathable. It' s also specially formulated to greatly reduce or eliminate the transmission of human odor.
The Supprescent Fabric effectively turns back human odor from the inside while allowing moisture vapor (unscented perspiration) to pass right on through. This means you get all the waterproofing, moisture-wicking and breathability that Gore-Tex is famous for, plus an effective odor-masking capability.

No Regeneration Needed!
Unlike other scent-blocking products, Supprescent Footwear Fabric does not require recharging or regeneration of any kind. Once it' s stitched to the inside of the boot, its properties become a permanent part of that boot. And Supprescent has been proven in the laboratory to outperform all other scent-controlling products on the market.

Antibacterial Leather and Antimicrobial Boot Laces
The Rocky Scent Control System also incorporates HealthShield,™ an all-natural antibacterial treatment that combines silver and zeolite ceramic into a permanent formulation that kills better than 99% of odor-causing bacteria in leather. This treatment is guaranteed to last for the life of the boot and will never deteriorate or wash off. Your boots also come with special antimicrobial laces that eliminate the final source of human odor originating in your feet. Their odor-inhibiting action is also guaranteed for the life of the laces. Rocky Scent Control System boots are made with genuine Cordura® Plus linings because of their superior moisture-wicking properties, durability and scent-neutrality.

This is the only boot in its class. The Rocky® DeerStalker™ extreme boots with SCS are made for the full-season hunter who wants every advantage he can gain over his quarry. The DeerStalker completely wraps the foot in a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® Supprescent™ fabric bootie that permanently blocks the transmission of human scent (no recharging needed, ever). All leather areas, including the laces, feature HealthShield® anti-bacterial treatment for maximum odor control. Inside, the removable ComforTemp® DCC™ footbed works in tandem with the 1600 grams of Thinsulate™ Insulation to keep your feet dry, warm and comfortable no matter how bitter the weather. The dual-density EVA midsole is wrapped with TuffTex stretch nylon for maximum abrasion protection, and the 3-piece Extreme outsole offers unparalleled traction and support in the worst winter terrain. Color: Mossy Oak® Break-Up™. Imported.
Old 05-30-2003, 05:21 PM

Default RE: Rocky ® DeerStalker ™ Extreme Boots with SCS for Men

Come on guys, how bout some info! I' m interested in the same boots.
Would have bought some last year but couldn' t find my size anywhere.
Thanks for the spec' s Madman.
Old 05-30-2003, 06:53 PM

Default RE: Rocky ® DeerStalker ™ Extreme Boots with SCS for Men

I think Lacrosse Burleys are basically the same boot by a different manufacturer, and they just look better to me for some reason. Owning a pair might be the cause of that...I like them a lot. BTW they also have the scent suppressive thing going on.