Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

scent killer, cover scent

Old 09-18-2009, 06:02 PM
Spike

Default scent killer, cover scent

Please tell me the best scent killer you have used and cover scent and all so what scent is best to pull bucks in after the rut.
Old 10-16-2009, 08:55 AM
Spike

There is actually a scent killer called "Scent Killer". Comes in a yellow spray bottle. Works pretty good for me
Old 10-19-2009, 05:51 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by mossyoak36
Please tell me the best scent killer you have used and cover scent and all so what scent is best to pull bucks in after the rut.
The best odor elimination product that I know of is BioExtreme, but then I may be a little bias.. It is the only all in one odor elimination product on the market. It covers all your needs from the washer to the field all from the same bottle and cost a 1/3 of what the others cost.

And the best cover scent I have ever used to try and cover the human odor is Tinks skunk oil, and if you get it on you just soak the area down with BioExtreme and it will be gone.

And the best scent I have ever used and had actual success with was Tinks 69 doe estrus oil. Just do not over do it with this stuff as to much will have reverse affects.

Have a great and safe season
Old 10-22-2009, 05:29 AM
Spike

Ya I use the Scent Killer I havent had a problem yet.
Old 10-22-2009, 06:40 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by mossyoak36
Wash your clothes in unscented soap and then Soak them in water and Armstrong Baking Powder and let drip dry........
Old 10-24-2009, 01:49 PM
Spike

I have used the acutaul Scent killer product for years and have what I think are decent results. I also use the Tinks 69 and have liked it what it has done