Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Meindl Perfekt boots

Old 09-14-2009, 05:15 PM
Fork Horn

Default Meindl Perfekt boots

I just replaced my Danner Proghorns after about 9 hard seasons of hunting. The sales person at Cabela's said these boots are their best & they would be the last pair I ever buy.

I have not worn them yet but they kind of fell like ski boots. I was told the more you wear them the better they will feel because they would mold to your feet.

If anyone has these boots could you provide a little feedback. Thank You.
Old 09-14-2009, 06:15 PM
Spike

Default ****

This will be my second full season wearing Meindl Perfekt boots. I found them to be very comfortable out of the box. I'm not sure about never buying another pair however with the proper care they should last many seasons. I wear them mainly or upland game hunting. You'll want to oil them up immediately to tame the squeaks if you are deer hunting.

I would say that they are a little to much boot for warm to fair weather. Even on the coldest days I found wearing a liner sock with a light field sock works best.

My only complaint is they are pretty heavy. I guess that the price you pay for a super comfortable full leather boot.