Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Best Climber?

Old 09-10-2009, 06:10 PM
Spike

I have to ask this question,seeing as how the economy sucks so bad. Does anyone care if they are made in the USA anymore. I was an engineer with one of the treestands companies for years. If you can try to buy ones made here.....
Old 09-11-2009, 03:42 AM
Fork Horn

That should be said of all products that we buy. I'm no economic wizard but it seems to me that we want high wages but want cheap products. I don't believe that we can have it both ways. I don't mind paying a little more for a well made American product. If this country is to survive, we must get Americans working again.
Old 09-12-2009, 12:58 PM
Fork Horn

Summit Viper hands down
Old 09-18-2009, 11:16 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by deerhunter421
I was just wondering what the best climber is for the money?
hate to go with the majority but its true summit is best
Old 09-21-2009, 05:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

My dad has one of the older lone wolf climbers, which he occasionly let me use. Since that was the only stand I had ever climbed in I just figured thats how they all were.

This year I bought myself a Summit Goliath SS climbing stand. I feel so safe and secure in that stand its unbelieveable compared to my dads. I love it.
Old 09-24-2009, 09:54 AM
Spike

I have had a couple different climbers but I feel as though I have my last one in the Summit Goliath. It is by far, the most comfortable climber I have owned. My only problem is staying awake in it!
Old 09-24-2009, 10:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Best is subjective at best, it's really up to you, what features do you want? Light weight, portability, price tag, etc.