Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
NOZE KANDY photo link by SEEMZ Technology >

NOZE KANDY photo link by SEEMZ Technology

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

NOZE KANDY photo link by SEEMZ Technology

Old 08-22-2009, 04:11 PM
Spike

Default NOZE KANDY photo link by SEEMZ Technology

Everyone, my name is Bryan Blankenship and I am the Vice President of Sales and Marketing for SEEMZ Technology. We have had tremendous success throughout the last 6 months and hope to continue our success into this hunting season. We are aggressively seeking new dealers and retailers throughout the US and urge any of you that might have some insight on helping us get even more folks to carry our products to please contact me at [email protected].

With that said, I want to invite everyone to visit the link below and view the most recent photos of the whitetails we are getting photos of with NOZE KANDY...Please look at the dates and you will be able to watch a few deer grow as well you will see new deer that we have posted throughout the months...these deer are being drawn off of neighboring properties to our property...and they are staying due to the need they have within them for the product - NOZE KANDY.

When we go in to refreshen the sites and pull our cards from our cameras we always spray down with THEE KRUSH, our clothes are washed in H2O2 and we have taken recent showers with THEE KRUSH Hair and Body...we leave nothing for chance...the wind is checked with NOZE THE WINDZ....basically if you want to grow big deer, keep big deer close and harvest big animals you have to be as stealth as possible in all ways....please email me with any questions you might have, feel free to comment on our products and please if you don't have a dealer that carry's SEEMZ close you can purchase it at www.seemztechnology.com

Please leave us some comments on our NOZE KANDY addicted whitetails...we want to know your thoughts....

Link: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...lbumId=1247634

Thank you.

Bryan Blankenship
Vice President of Sales and Marketing
SEEMZ Technology
www.seemztechnology.com
Old 08-22-2009, 04:29 PM
Spike

You wash your clothes in Hydrogen Peroxide?
Old 08-22-2009, 05:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

I moved this to the gear section. Please don't post the same thing in multiple sections.
Old 08-22-2009, 05:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

How does noze candy help you grow bigger bucks? Pike
Old 08-22-2009, 06:16 PM
Spike

It doesn't actually help grow bigger deer.

I was referring to growing bigger deer on "your" property without them leaving and going to your neighbors.

In addition, when I referred to watching the deer grow I was referring to the pictures that have been posted and their progression as the year has transpired.

NOZE KANDY is a deer attractant only.
Old 08-22-2009, 06:19 PM
Spike

Our chemist has developed our H2O2 Laundry Detergent with both THEE KRUSH and Hydrogen Peroxide to eliminate odor and long term odor control.

H2O2 is a known killer of scent and with our "Proprietary" KRUSH ingredient in conjunction with H2O2 we are able to create a superior odor eliminating and control product. The product does contain a small level of "Soap" for clothes cleaning, but the primary purpose of the product is as a scent eliminator.
Old 08-22-2009, 06:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by SEEMZ Technology
It doesn't actually help grow bigger deer.

I was referring to growing bigger deer on "your" property without them leaving and going to your neighbors.

In addition, when I referred to watching the deer grow I was referring to the pictures that have been posted and their progression as the year has transpired.

NOZE KANDY is a deer attractant only.
Ok why should I spend $24.99 for 10lbs of Noze Kandy when I currently buy 50 lb. mineral blocks/bags for $6.00 per block/bag?
What does your product do that the current mineral blocks/bags I use do not? Thanks, Pike
Old 08-23-2009, 04:29 AM
Spike

The NOZE KANDY has been formulated to provide not only the "minerals" you are referring to but it also contains a "proprietary" mixture of minerals and "Whey Proteins" that create an internal need within the deer.

Our chemist refers to it as the same need that is developed within a human for complex carbohydrates. Maybe when you are at work you feel a need for a candy bar, some chips, or even a McDonald's double cheeseburger with fries. Well, that need you are experiencing isn't by mistake...that is your body desiring those "Complex Carbohydrates". These types of carbohydrates are in the foods we eat today that drive people to eat fast food 10 times a week, have an entire bag of chips while watching the Steelers, or even pound a Mountain Dew and two Snickers Bars on the way to the woods.

We do not expect everyone to purchase our product for $24.99, you use what makes you feel comfortable and what makes you successful. Our goal is to provide an alternative that has proven results for our hunters and sponsored television shows.

Instead of attacking us we invite you to open a conversation with us, heck instead of being condescending you could have simple asked me to send you some and I would have. We are on Hunting.net to provide information as it relates to our products, our findings and news about the success we have experienced with our products.

We are a group of dedicated individuals that work hard everyday to develop new products for today's generation of hunter's and are interested in working with those individuals that are willing to break from the "herd" of hunter's that have used the same products for years and try something new. The owners of SEEMZ are some of the most successful whitetail hunter's in West Central Indiana and our products have allowed this to happen and believe me there are several products that we do not sell today that didn't help at all, in fact a few were pure failures...but that is how you find innovative products for today's generation of hunters.

Thank you and I hope you have continued success with the blocks/bags of minerals you currently use.

SEEMZ
Old 08-23-2009, 07:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Please show me where I attacked you? I simply asked you 2 questions after I read the claims you make on your website.
I currently put out about 3,000 lbs of minerals a year and have tried every type of block, rock, lick, jam and home made recipe in existance and will continiue to try new products in future.
As you know 3,000 lbs of mineral supplements can get pretty expensive and have wasted alot of $$$ in the past on products that didnt produce the results they advertised. So why are you so defensive and why would you get upset with someone that ask's a few questions about a new product? Pike
Old 08-23-2009, 01:39 PM
Typical Buck

Instead of attacking us we invite you to open a conversation with us

SEEMZ
Pike didnt attack you. If you think he did it would be the 1st time i've seen him do it to anyone, and i've been here awhile. All he did was ask some questions. Probably the 1's you didnt want to answer. All he does is tell it like it is, as i do. If you would take the time to actually read some of his posts you would of realized he'd be the perfect candidate to send some of this stuff to, unless you're afraid of getting an honest review.

Now i hope you guys would continue to have an open conversation because if theres something better out there as far as attractants go i'd like to hear about it.

Last edited by leadoperator; 08-23-2009 at 01:44 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.