Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
anybody tried rivers edge pack n stack ladder stand? >

anybody tried rivers edge pack n stack ladder stand?

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

anybody tried rivers edge pack n stack ladder stand?

Old 10-14-2011, 05:19 AM
Spike

Thanks for the info on this stand I have been eyeing this stand for a year now for state land. Someone else mentioned 13 ft isn't enough for archery and I ten to disagree but I'm mostly a ground hunter and I see deer all the time. Just make sure your cover is good wind is right or try to find spots that are 2-5 foot elevated from the run and it adds a few feet.
Old 10-14-2011, 09:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Newenglandah
Thanks for the info on this stand I have been eyeing this stand for a year now for state land. Someone else mentioned 13 ft isn't enough for archery and I ten to disagree but I'm mostly a ground hunter and I see deer all the time. Just make sure your cover is good wind is right or try to find spots that are 2-5 foot elevated from the run and it adds a few feet.
13 ft,i hunted on piece of plywood at 12 ft for years.46 bucks .i had no camo also.
woolrich red checker coat,brown tossel hat,blue jeans.
even now in my summit 180m ax,i usually dont go higher than 15 ft.
any higher your angle gets steeper.
i have had doe and bucks rub their heads on my tree too.
i had bears climb up tree i was in,up they came and i jumped down,only to have bear almost fall on top of me.
all 12 FT off ground.