Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Primos Silver XP

Old 08-10-2009, 06:13 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by shinobi3
where do you get this product...(BioExtreme)
The only place I have found it as of yet is Davids Outdoors in Weatherford Texas. I understand that Bohning Archery is possibly about to start distributing this product all over the US. ???? This is just talk though...

But it is by far the best I have ever used... In the US and in Africa. I have beaten the nose of the Bear, Whitetail, Hog, Impala, Cape Buff, Leopard, Hippo, & all exotics in the states... And even the K9.

It is Manufactured by a Police Officer in Texas who is an avid hunter and just got really tired of all the hype and misleads that all the other odor elimination products claim.

This stuff works and will keep working as long as there is heat from your body, moister, and oxygen....
Old 08-10-2009, 07:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

3 Posts 2 of them praising bioextreme? I am guessing his store or basement. lol
Old 08-12-2009, 03:07 AM
Fork Horn

Can I get a phone # or web address to the Bio-Extreme place.
Old 08-13-2009, 04:51 PM
Spike

The Silver XP works, I believe they all do if used correctly, meaning scent free clothing, showers etc..
Old 08-14-2009, 02:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

if you approach your game downwind ... remember your breath has odor too. i use carbon blast. i know that stuff works . i always test a product by doing the dirty work shirt test. if a spray can nuetralize that im good.
Old 08-16-2009, 06:30 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by liquidorange
if you approach your game downwind ... remember your breath has odor too. i use carbon blast. i know that stuff works . i always test a product by doing the dirty work shirt test. if a spray can nuetralize that im good.
Yes...It floors me the amount of people that spend time & money on odor suppression, but don't mess with breath.

I bet 3/4 the people on here don't even floss daily, which is disgusting. Imagine rotting food between your teeth being broken down by bacteria (thousands in the mouth alone...a warm, moist environment). Then imagine you breathing it in and out several times a minute into your hunting area....Smell like a dirty carnivore!!! I am a dentist, so I'm a little biased, but I know what this does to the body and smells like. Additionally, often people cannot smell their "own" breath.

Practice good personal hygiene and it will help you go the distance!
Old 08-19-2009, 08:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

What I'd like to know is how you guys are testing these products to come to the conclusion that one is better than the other...
Old 08-19-2009, 09:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by sellme69
Yes...It floors me the amount of people that spend time & money on odor suppression, but don't mess with breath.

I bet 3/4 the people on here don't even floss daily, which is disgusting. Imagine rotting food between your teeth being broken down by bacteria (thousands in the mouth alone...a warm, moist environment). Then imagine you breathing it in and out several times a minute into your hunting area....Smell like a dirty carnivore!!! I am a dentist, so I'm a little biased, but I know what this does to the body and smells like. Additionally, often people cannot smell their "own" breath.

Practice good personal hygiene and it will help you go the distance!

o.k., you use scent killer and chew "gumoflauge"...what about farts? do you not fart in the stand? it has been medically proven that holding your farts in is harmful.
Old 08-19-2009, 06:10 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by CamoCop
o.k., you use scent killer and chew "gumoflauge"...what about farts? do you not fart in the stand? it has been medically proven that holding your farts in is harmful.
You breathe non-stop. It constantly disperses through your area.

You (hopefully) fart as an occasional thing only a few times daily. It quickly disperses. Animals fart as well....

Let it rip occasionally. Floss and brush daily.
Old 09-02-2009, 07:44 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by shinobi3
where do you get this product...(BioExtreme)
I got it from the owner starting about three years ago and have been using it ever since. They have just gone public as you might say with the formula and it is a home run in my books.

I know the owner personally and he is a very straight forward and upstanding hunter. He is a law enforcement officer that has been using and training K9's in the police field for a very long time and when it comes to odor he knows what he is talking about.

This stuff rocks brother and the best thing is that it covers every aspect of odor elimination but your breath. I use it in the washer, the shower, as a deodorant, and a field spray. Only people I have ever heard of having a problem with direct skin contact with this stuff is someone who has skin allergies to soaps because it contains a real mild soap..

I think their web site is up now www.bioextreme.net and they sell it off the web site through PayPal, and there are a couple of local shops that sell it there in their home town. I have heard that Bass Pro, and the other big names may have it on their shelves for 2010 ?

Don't know if this is true or not but they should if they knew just how well this stuff works.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.