Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
 Companies with great customer support >

Companies with great customer support

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Companies with great customer support

Old 06-30-2009, 07:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Companies with great customer support

You know with the economy being as tough as it is lately, we need to make our dollar stretch as far as possible. We always talk about which products work best but things happen, how about which companies stand behind their products. You know what I'm talking about; when you make a call you get a real person, people who do their best to make sure that we're happy,reps that accept the fact that their product might be defective.No product is perfect, if they had to ensure 100% perfection the initial cost would be much higher so we as consumers have to accept that things break once in a while. Here's a short list of companies that have gone out of their way to make me happy, let's hear what some of you have experienced lately.

Diamond Archery
Outdoor Edge cutlery
Primos game calls
Limbsaver
Bass Pro Shops
Kent Cartridges
Old 06-30-2009, 07:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Companies with great customer support

I had great customer service from the following:

Nosler (bullets)
Bad Lands (backpack)
Henry Griffitts (golf clubs)
Old 06-30-2009, 08:06 PM
Fork Horn

Trophyridge
antlerking
Old 07-01-2009, 09:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Garmin
Diamond
Cabelas
BPS
Hunter's Friend
Old 07-01-2009, 11:08 AM
Typical Buck

Danner Boots

i had a pair of Danners get pretty chewed up during last elk season. they were brand new. I posted a review on them on a website saying how they didnt really hold up the way their boots had in the past for me. Someone at Danner read that review and contacted me right away. They asked me to send the boots back and a few days later i got a better pair of boots from them. they even sent me the packing slips so i didnt have to pay to ship them back to Danner. Talk about customer service, they read a bad review and took care of it. I have used Danners for a long time in that was the first pair that failed me, but trust me with that kind of customer support they will have my business.
Old 07-01-2009, 12:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thompson Center
Midway USA
Bass Pro Shops
Barnes Bullets
Old 07-01-2009, 06:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: crenshaw

Danner Boots

i had a pair of Danners get pretty chewed up during last elk season. they were brand new. I posted a review on them on a website saying how they didnt really hold up the way their boots had in the past for me. Someone at Danner read that review and contacted me right away. They asked me to send the boots back and a few days later i got a better pair of boots from them. they even sent me the packing slips so i didnt have to pay to ship them back to Danner. Talk about customer service, they read a bad review and took care of it. I have used Danners for a long time in that was the first pair that failed me, but trust me with that kind of customer support they will have my business.
See this is what I'm talking about, a company that goes out of their way to make the customer happy deserves a good plug, as well as it gives us a little confidence when we spend our money. This reminds me of the reason I put Limbsaver on the list. I bought a prefit recoil pad for my 700, but the gun is an older model and the pad didn't fit. I called them up and asked that if I send it back would they be willing to trade it out for one that fits my 870. They said to wait until I get the new one and the mailer will be in the package. I asked if they want me to send the one I had back to them first and they said to wait, that they'll trust me. Then they sent the new one to me by second day air.
Old 07-02-2009, 04:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hello, my name is Pastorjim. I hang out mainly in the trailcam section. Did I mention I'm addicted to trailcams?Anyway, I digress. Any company seems to be great when it's a smooth transaction with no issues. It is when something goes wrong that we find out what a company is all about. I have purchased several trailcams from a company online. This great company is Trailcampro.com. Several years ago when I purchased my first camera from them, I had an issue that I couldn't seem to fix. I called on a holiday weekend, just to leave a message for the next buisness day, thinking they would respond the next time they were open. Wrong, they called me back within 1 hour and spent nearly an hour on the phone with me until we fiqured out the problem with the cam, which really wasn't a problem with the cam at all but a problem with the card I was using. Even after all that, they offered to send me a card at their expense which really wasn't even their responsibility. They would email me from time to time after that just to be sure things were going okay with the cam I had purchased. I recently wanted a different type of camera so I called them up, that's right, I said called them because they really prefer that you speak to someone in person as opposed to just communicating over the net. Anyway, I asked their advice on what type of camera I needed. They didn't try to sell me their most expensive camera but instead sold me one that fulfilled the need I said I had. When they shipped it to me, the owner included a nice personal note along with a hat from a company that makes a camera he knew I had, although I hadn't purchased that particular camera from him. I justthought it was a nice gesture. After I had had the camera for about 2wks they called me to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase. After about a month, they emailed me to make sure the camera was working okay. I have now had that camera for two months and it is not working properly. I emailed them about my problem and within seven minutes they had emailed me back with an offer to replace, refund, or let me have another type ofcamera in it's place, all shipping at their expense. Then they called me to let me know that the fellow who was handling my problem was taking a new job at the end of this week but they wanted to assure me that they had communicated my problem to everyone else in the office so that even after he left, the others would be familiar with the situation. Then they emailed me everyone else' names andemail addresses so I would know who to contact since the person I had dealt with was leaving. I know this turning into a long post but you know we all complain long and loud when we think we don't get good customer service, so I just wanted to make sure I gave this company, Trailcampro, their due for the great service they have given me.

Blessings.....Pastorjim

P.S. I've also had really great service from NAP and Reconyx.
Old 07-03-2009, 03:47 AM
Fork Horn

TC really stands behind their products!! I have a Thompson Center Hawken flintlock rifle that is 37 years old and last year the main spring broke and I couldn't cock it. I contacted TC and the person I spoke to said to send the whole mechanism in to the service dept and within a week I had a brand new mechanism installed on my rifle at no cost. When they say lifetime warranty they mean lifetime warranty. When it comes to anything blackpowder I am buying TC!!
Old 07-03-2009, 06:08 AM
Spike

I have had dealings with these companies over the years.
G5,ameristep, Roscoby risercam, Hothands, Cuddeback, Cabelas, Firenock,Deerrigde inovations, Truglow. They have always treated me very well.

Quick Reply: Companies with great customer support

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.