Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
 Cabela's Exclusive Predator Den >

Cabela's Exclusive Predator Den

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Cabela's Exclusive Predator Den

Old 10-18-2008, 11:58 PM

Default Cabela's Exclusive Predator Den

Any of you that are looking for a blind and are on a budget, check out the Cabela's Exclusive Ground Max Predator blind. Last year, I used the Ground Max Deluxe and was impressed with the quality for the price. Was looking around this year for a decent blind in the $100 range and came across the Predator Ground Max blind. This blind is awesome for only $140. It has plenty of room and can easily hold two people. The hub is similiar to the more expensive Double Bull. It pops up with ease and is just as easy to fold down as well. I noticed they also made the carrying bag a little bigger so it's not near as hard to get the blind back in the bag. I was surprised to see the blind come with Predator shoot through mesh windows as I don't recall the original Ground Max blind coming with the mesh windows. The Predator camo looks awesome and blends in all season. Check it out if you are looking for a blind in the $100-150 range.
Old 10-22-2008, 12:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Cabela's Exclusive Predator Den

Have you hunted from this blind yet?
Old 10-22-2008, 04:37 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Cabela's Exclusive Predator Den

I bought the Ameristep Brick house on Amazon.com for $113. shipped to my door, Hub style, roomy, 360 degrees viewing, shoot through mesh, etc. Going to try it out this rifle season in the U.P.
http://www.ameristep.com/blinds/brickhouse.html