Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
 Bowtech Recall....Let it go already! >

Bowtech Recall....Let it go already!

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Bowtech Recall....Let it go already!

Old 08-26-2008, 08:41 AM

Default Bowtech Recall....Let it go already!

I have been reading many frorms concerning Bowtech's latest recall on the General. There seems
to be a bit of bashing from people. I think it's rediculous honestly. This is a human error, it
could happen to Matthews, Bear, Browing, what have you. To say a single company is the best is
silly. That's like saying I own a Kia and it's far superior to your Ford...come on you sound like a bunch
of high school kids.......I respect Bowtech for stepping up and admitting the issue to be a potential concern.
If you have a General, you getFREE limbs no cost that takes 2-3 days to fix. Problem solved.

I have a General, fortunately, I haven't had any problems out of the tweleve that I have discovered
that actually led to breakage. Would I be upset if I was one of these victims...Yes, but I like the
General because it feels comfortable to me. I would most certainly not stray away from them and
bash them. So, if you don'town a Bowtech product this doesn't concern you, so don't put your 2 cents in.

Have a nice day!
Old 08-26-2008, 02:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bowtech Recall....Let it go already!

Very true. All companies occasionally squeeze a lemon.
Old 08-31-2008, 06:56 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Bowtech Recall....Let it go already!

More Bowtech limb problems? What gives?

I have an '06 Allegiance with free '07 limbs. I still think it's one of the best bows on the market and wouldn't trade for anything except a newer Bowtech.